Oral Presentation Submission
Call for Abstracts and Abstract Submission Guidelines
The ICBE 2018 organizing committee welcome the submission of original contributions for oral and poster presentation at the conference. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Nuclear medicine
- Data and signal analysis
- Instrumentation, devices and Imaging
Abstract Submission Deadline: August 31, 2018
We encourage submitters to prepare an article in all topics (Nuclear Medicine; Data and Signal Analysis; Instrumentation, Devices and Imaging; Miscellaneous) during the conference.
Papers of particular merit will be published in a special issue of Biomedical spectroscopy and Imaging Journal. View details in JOURNAL SPECIAL ISSUE link.
- Abstracts can only be submitted online through the website http://www.amibiomed.org/conf
- All abstracts must be written in English
- All abstract submissions should use the Abstract Template format and be submitted as a PDF
- Standard ICBE 2018 Template for Microsoft Word format ( Download )
- Already have a Username/Password for ICBE 2018 Marrakech? GO TO LOGIN;
- Need a Username/Password > Create an account: GO TO REGISTRATION
The names and email addresses entered in this conference site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this conference and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Important Information for Poster Presentation
- Posters must be in A0 Fromat : 1,2 m Height and 0,9 m Width
- Use an appropriate font size allowing posters to be readable by delegates from 2 m away
- The text on the poster should be clear and understandable without oral explanation